Unfortunately, NCPS will be closed again on Friday 2nd March. The decision to close has not been taken lightly. With intermittent snow and freezing conditions forecast again tomorrow, the health and safety of our community is paramount. Until the temperature begins to rise, the icy conditions will not begin to thaw out and the site, surrounding backroads and footpaths remain hazardous.
We apologise for any convenience this decision may cause, but prefer to give early notice so that alternative arrangements can be made.
We should be back to business as usual on Monday 5th March - the forecast looks more promising.
Any missed events will be rescheduled.
Click CHILDREN tag for class pages and follow links to activities to try at home.
Please take great care of yourselves and thank you for your support and understanding.