You will need:
White card / paper plate
Wax crayons or wax candles
Poster Paint - watered down
Yarn / string
1. Draw a circle on the white card or take a paper plate.
2. Draw a spiral starting from one point on the perimeter of the circle.
3. Decorate card/plate with wax crayons on both sides.
4. Paint over the crayon drawings with the paint on both sides of the card/paper plate as you will see both sides of the spirals through the air. Let it dry.
5. Cut along the spiral line.
6. Punch a hole in the centre and tie a string there for hanging.
7. Hang near a window.