Below is a link to the letter that was sent home for parents/carers to sign to acknowledge their acceptance of the North Crescent Online Safety agreement.
North Crescent Online Safety Agreement
- I will only use IT in school for school purposes.
- I will only use my class e-mail address or my own school e-mail address when e-mailing.
- I will only open e-mail attachments from people I know, or who my teacher has approved.
- I will not tell other people my IT passwords.
- I will only open/delete my own files.
- I will make sure that all IT contact with other children and adults is responsible, polite and sensible.
- I will not deliberately look for, save or send anything that could be unpleasant or nasty. If I accidentally find anything like this I will tell my teacher immediately.
- I will not give out my own details such as my name, phone number or home address.
- I will not arrange to meet someone unless this is part of a school project approved by my teacher and a responsible adult comes with me.
- I will be responsible for my behaviour when using IT because I know that these rules are to keep me safe.
- I know that my use of IT can be checked and that my parent/ carer will be contacted if a member of school staff is concerned about my online safety.